Presbyterian Homes & Services - GracePointe Crossing is seeking a Home Care Office Support person for its team. The Home Care Office Support position is responsible for providing office management and clerical support to the Home Care function. This position may also coordinate staffing as designated by site.
SCHEDULE: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Home Care Office Support position reports directly to the Clinical Administrator as designated at the site.
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
1545 Riverhills Parkway NW
Cambridge, MN 55008
At the heart of GracePointe Crossing is a community of employees who are committed to high quality service as a ministry of compassion and fellowship. Conveniently located near downtown Cambridge for an easy commute.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking
- Monthly employee appreciation events
- Gift shop
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care with Memory Care, Transitional Care/Rehab.
If you would like to travel to a variety of our locations in Minnesota with the flexibility to choose the days you want to work within the program guidelines and you are open to driving up to 30 miles one way, then we would like to talk with you!
We are seeking Full - Time and On-Call Certified Nursing Assistants to Join our Central Staffing Float Pool team.
• Full-time employees receive guaranteed pay and benefits.
• On-call employees would have the flexibility to work a minimum of 5 days per month
• Earn Premium Pay (extra $30 per shift on top of hourly wage)
• Mileage reimbursement
• Holidays are not required.
As a Nursing Assistant, your contributions play an important role in caring for the needs of older adults- including their physical, emotional, social, mental and spiritual wellbeing. You are responsible for the provision of high-quality personal care and services to residents to support their Personally Designed Living choices while maintaining consistency with regulations and established best practices.
In this position you may be working in Assisted Living, Assisted Living Memory care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care Memory Care and Transitional Care.
Our Response to COVID-19:
The safety of our staff and the residents is our #1 priority. We have taken great measures to do our part in stopping the spread of Covid-19.
- Vaccine - We encourage vaccination to protect each other; vaccination is free and encouraged but not mandated.
- Clean Air - New bipolar ionization technology safely cleans the air inside all of our buildings without the use of chemicals or unwanted byproducts.
- Physical Distancing & Masks - Spacious environments along with protocols around mask wearing and proper physical distancing enable community amenities and fellowship.
- Cleaning & Disinfection - Electrostatic sprayers, hand washing stations and/or hand sanitizer dispensers are at all entrances.
- Private Rooms - As a commitment to our superior resident experience, we offer over 95% private rooms in our care settings.
PHS Management LLC
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.