Presbyterian Homes & Services - Stonecrest of Woodbury is seeking a part time Life Enrichment Assistant to join its team. The Life Enrichment Assistant is responsible for implementing and monitoring assigned life enrichment / leisure life programming for residents consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
This position is 20 hours per week; ideal for someone that will enjoy working with our vibrant Life Enrichment team making a difference in the daily lives of our residents.
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
8725 Promenade Lane
Woodbury, MN 55125
Located in the heart of Woodbury, Stonecrest is a vibrant and welcoming community. Enjoy skyway access to the indoor city park and YMCA and working within walking distance of restaurants and local shopping.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking
- Discounted meals
- Free fitness center access
- Employee appreciation events and celebrations
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living Memory Care, Senior Apartments
Reponsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Implement assigned activities that help residents achieve “their best day”, filled with a wide variety of meaningful relationships and activities.
• Perform assigned work routines and daily assignments to meet the psychosocial and activities needs of residents and the Household, including:
o Creating diverse opportunities for meaningful pursuits, daily pleasures, recreation, exercise, friendships, social interaction, growth and learning, fun and enjoyment, personal routines, spontaneous activity and Household rituals.
• Participate in Chat Circles with residents and staff in the household daily.
• Assist residents with activities of their choice, group, individual or one on one.
• Take residents outdoors or out in the site community.
• Participate in outings and special events.
• Perform miscellaneous tasks as needed for residents such as shopping, running errands, assisting with correspondence, reading/writing letters etc.
• Provide one on one interaction with residents based on preferences.
• Transport residents to other parts of the community.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, and care and service options for older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than 26,000 older adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage® home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the largest geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the nation.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.