Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking a Housing Counselor to join its team. The Housing Counselor represents Presbyterian Homes & Services and its operating entities to the community at large in relation to the marketing goals of the organization. This position develops and implements the marketing plan and strategies and manages ongoing maintenance of the marketing strategies in conjunction with site operations per established site plans.
REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Housing Counselor reports to the Site Leader. This position will also take direction and coordinate efforts with the Sales and Marketing Director.
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
Mainstreet Village of Richfield is a welcoming and vibrant community that provides Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care apartments and services for people age 55+. We offer free off-street parking, discounted employee meals and a fitness center. Mainstreet Village is conveniently located off of 494 and 35W.
Avinity Senior Living is seeking a Housing Counselor at our Mainstreet Village of Richfield, MN location. The main purpose of this role is to increase occupancy through leasing, networking, social media and creative marketing plans. The ideal Housing Counselor candidate will have a passion for being part of a team that makes a difference in the lives of seniors. Avinity, who owns Mainstreet Village, is a non-profit, faith based senior housing provider committed to serving those that make our community their home.
If you are a leader that is creative, empathetic and has a desire to make a difference in someone’s life this position could be a great fit!
Must be able to work a flexible schedule of weekdays, weekends and nights.
This will be a 32 hour a week position.
• Coordinate the development and execution of marketing strategies and plan for the site under the direction of site leadership and in collaboration with the Sales and Marketing Director.
• Successfully target the necessary audiences and to implement plans to reach those audiences in relation to the marketing goals set for the site.
• Plan a community networking program which will include scheduled meetings and presentations with appropriate community leaders and groups to present the services of the project.
• Act as the primary on-site sales and marketing representative for the site.
• Provide information about service availability, packages, pricing, financial assistance, and related information to all inquiries.
• Respond to calls and inquiries, conduct tours and provide information, advice, support and assistance to prospective customers during their decision making process.
• Maintain accurate records of inquiry and lead tracking, follow up, waiting list management etc. through the designated, computerized lead management system.
• Coordinate marketing processes with site staff per established timeframes.
• Assist residents and their representatives with all preadmission procedures including completing reservation and entrance deposit agreements and communicating marketing and admission information in a timely manner to all customers.
• Ensure a smooth transition of admissions processes to site staff per established timeframes.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.