Presbyterian Homes & Services - The Farmstead is seeking a Driver for its team. The Driver position is responsible for operating the campus van to organize and provide a shuttle service on campus for residents to access campus buildings, and for providing periodic support in transporting residents to activities off the campus.
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
13733 Quay Street
Andover, MN 55304
Located in Andover, MN, a northern Twin Cities suburb, this community was founded in 1998 on what was once a flourishing family farm. The original round barn built in the 19th century remains part of the campus; it is leased to an antique shop owner. A plethora of other stores and restaurants in the area make it easy for employees to run errands before or after work.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Heated parking available for NOC staff, and some spots for other staff as available
- Discounted employee meals
- Free Fitness Center access
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living and Assisted Living Memory Care
• Organize and provide a shuttle service for residents.
• Maintain a daily schedule, plan routes, and schedule riders accordingly.
• Provide a door-to-door service for the residents who have mobility or ambulating impairments.
• Escort them from their home or apartment to the bus and escort them into the building of their destination.
• Organize a schedule in collaboration with designated staff and residents to provide periodic services to support resident attendance at activities away from the campus.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.