Presbyterian Homes & Services - SummerWood of Chanhassen is seeking a Home Care Services Coordinator to join its team. The Home Care Services Coordinator is responsible for scheduling and coordinating the work of Resident Assistants in our Assisted Living and Memory Care settings, assisting with hiring, data entry office support, and coordinating billing for home care services.
SCHEDULE/HOURS: This is a full time (40 hours/week), benefit-eligible position. You will have the opportunity to train with and work closely with the current team member serving in this role, helping to provide a strong and beneficial onboarding experience!
REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Home Care Office Support position reports directly to the Clinical Administrator as designated at the site.
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
SummerWood of Chanhassen
525 Lake Drive
Chanhassen, MN 55317
Located across from the renowned Chanhassen Dinner Theater, with convenient access to Highways 5 and 101, SummerWood of Chanhassen brings city life irresistibly close to home. With outdoor walking trails and a pedestrian-friendly retail area, it’s a setting you’ll find ideal.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Southwest Transit line access
- Off-street parking
- Discounted employee meals
- Free fitness center
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living Memory Care
• Assist with the onboarding process of new Resident Assistants and/or Resident Aides as designated.
• Coordinate the orientation of Resident Assistants and/or Resident Aides.
• Coordinate and develop Resident Assistant work schedules.
• Communicate all performance concerns, educational needs and development opportunities to supervisor in a timely manner.
• Provide input to performance evaluations of Resident Assistants and/or Resident Aides.
• Implement established staffing patterns and schedules that meet resident care needs and financial goals.
• Serve on-call for staffing needs as required.
• Maintain accurate staffing documentation including attendance tracking as designated by site.
• Maintain and submit accurate staffing statistical data to supervisor according to established timelines.
• Provide clerical support for the Home Care function.
• Coordinate and complete home care billing for services provided to residents according to established procedures.
• Maintain inventory, billing and distribution of supplies and equipment according to established procedures.
• Prepare and maintain accurate and timely payroll information for the clinical function as assigned.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.