Presbyterian Homes & Services - Lake Minnetonka Shores (Spring Park, MN) is seeking a Full Time Housekeeping Services Assistant for its day shift team. This position may include working every other weekend and scheduled holidays.
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
Lake Minnetonka Shores
4515 Shoreline Drive
Spring Park, MN 55384
Situated on the western shores of the lake in Spring Park, Lake Minnetonka Shores has become known not only for its stunning park and lakeshore, but also for its vibrant and welcoming community of employees and residents. The beautiful shores of Lake Minnetonka provide a peaceful place to take breaks and breathe in the fresh air. With employee apartments next door and convenient access to many restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores, this community feels like a second home.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking
- Discounted employee meals
- Discounted on-site daycare (infant through pre-school)
- Free Fitness Center access
- Discounted employee apartments available next door to campus
- Monthly employee appreciation events
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Transitional Care/Rehab, Independent Living and Child Day Care.
The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining and assuring uncompromising levels of cleanliness in work areas, buildings and grounds. The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining an attractive and comfortable home in an environment consistent with regulations and established policies and procedures.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• General cleaning, floor care, washing, sanitizing, polishing furniture/fixtures, waste removal, stocking supplies, cleaning windows, collecting laundry from resident rooms and designated areas, sorting, labeling, washing, drying and distributing linens, and resident personal clothing per assigned schedule, ironing articles as required, inspecting laundry and linen, informing supervisor of replacement needs for communication with residents/families, and other duties as assigned.
• Ensure that housekeeping and laundry supplies are replenished in work areas.
• Ensure that equipment, tools, and supplies are cleaned and properly stored at the end of each shift.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.