Presbyterian Homes & Services - Carondelet Village is seeking a Part Time Housekeeping Services Assistant for its team. This position inculdes working 20 hour per week and may include working every other weekend and scheduled holidays.
This postion repsorts to the Environmental Services Director
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
525 Fairview Avenue South
St. Paul, MN 55116
Located on the campus of St. Catherine University, Carondelet Village offers an array of amenities and conveniences and connections to St. Paul's Highland Park area. Many restaurants and shopping areas are conveniently nearby for residents and employees to enjoy. The Carondelet community consists of assisted living, memory care and long-term care offered in partnership between the Sisters of St. Joseph and Presbyterian Homes & Services.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Access to bus routes
- Discounted meals for employees
- Free Fitness Center access with a pool and hot tub
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care
The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining and assuring uncompromising levels of cleanliness in work areas, buildings and grounds. The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining an attractive and comfortable home in an environment consistent with regulations and established policies and procedures.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• General cleaning, floor care, washing, sanitizing, polishing furniture/fixtures, waste removal, stocking supplies, cleaning windows, collecting laundry from resident rooms and designated areas, sorting, labeling, washing, drying and distributing linens, and resident personal clothing per assigned schedule, ironing articles as required, inspecting laundry and linen, informing supervisor of replacement needs for communication with residents/families, and other duties as assigned.
• Ensure that housekeeping and laundry supplies are replenished in work areas.
• Ensure that equipment, tools, and supplies are cleaned and properly stored at the end of each shift.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.