Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) has a full time Physical Therapist Assistant position at our Langton Place campus in Roseville, MN. This campus provides post-acute and transitional care to older adults as the they recover from a recent illness or injury and transition to home.
Our Mission at PHS is to honor God by enriching the lives & touching the hearts of older adults. At PHS rehab, we provide meaningful rehabilitation rooted in the Christian experience. As a therapist serving PHS Rehab, you are part of an in house rehab team. You are supported by the interdisciplinary team to provide the best rehab services.
The Physical Therapist Assistant assists with implementing and providing high quality physical therapy care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established rehabilitation policies, procedures and best practices.
• Provide patient/resident and family education/consultation related to the disorder and its management.
• Communicate resident status and needs to the patient/resident, their family, staff and other professionals (i.e. care conferences).
• Provide direct care of residents with physician ordered evaluation and treatment based upon regulations and established rehabilitation procedures and best practices as directed by the Physical Therapist.
• Maintain all required documentation in accordance with regulations and established rehabilitation best practices.
• Maintain treatment area, equipment and supply inventory as directed.
• Provide assistance with the daily operations of the rehab department as directed by the Physical Therapists and/or Director of Rehabilitation Services.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.