Presbyterian Homes & Services - Founders Ridge in Bloomington, Minnesota is seeking a Home Care Services Coordinator to join its team. The Home Care Services Coordinator is responsible for scheduling and coordinating the work of Resident Assistants and/or Resident Aides in Assisted Living, assisting with hiring, data entry office support, and coordinating billing for home care services.
SCHEDULE/HOURS: Monday - Friday, 64 hours per bi-weekly pay period.
REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Home Care Office Support position reports directly to the Clinical Administrator.
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
6600 Auto Club Road
Bloomington, MN 55438
Founders Ridge is a small close knit community of residents and employees, surrounded by the quiet West Bloomington neighborhood, close to highways 169, 494 and 35W.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Bus route access
- Off-street parking
- Free Fitness Center access
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Enhanced Assisted Living
• Assist with the onboarding process of new Resident Assistants and/or Resident Aides as designated.
• Coordinate the orientation of Resident Assistants and/or Resident Aides.
• Coordinate and develop Resident Assistant work schedules.
• Communicate all performance concerns, educational needs and development opportunities to supervisor in a timely manner.
• Provide input to performance evaluations of Resident Assistants and/or Resident Aides.
• Implement established staffing patterns and schedules that meet resident care needs and financial goals.
• Serve on-call for staffing needs as required.
• Maintain accurate staffing documentation including attendance tracking as designated by site.
• Maintain and submit accurate staffing statistical data to supervisor according to established timelines.
• Provide clerical support for the Home Care function.
• Coordinate and complete home care billing for services provided to residents according to established procedures.
• Maintain inventory, billing and distribution of supplies and equipment according to established procedures.
• Prepare and maintain accurate and timely payroll information for the clinical function as assigned.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.