To better serve our guests, PHS Rehab has an on-call program to enhance our customer experience. Our on-call therapists are compensated at a higher rate for their commitment to PHS.
We currently have an on-call PTA position available at our Folkestone Campus in Wayzata. This position is on-call, weekdays only. At PHS rehab, we provide meaningful rehabilitation rooted in the Christian experience. As a therapist serving PHS Rehab, you are part of an in-house rehab team. You are supported by the interdisciplinary team to provide the best rehab services.
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
The Physical Therapist Assistant assists with implementing and providing high quality physical therapy care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established rehabilitation policies, procedures and best practices.
• Provide patient/resident and family education/consultation related to the disorder and its management.
• Communicate resident status and needs to the patient/resident, their family, staff and other professionals (i.e. care conferences).
• Provide direct care of residents with physician ordered evaluation and treatment based upon regulations and established rehabilitation procedures and best practices as directed by the Physical Therapist.
• Maintain all required documentation in accordance with regulations and established rehabilitation best practices.
• Maintain treatment area, equipment and supply inventory as directed.
• Provide assistance with the daily operations of the rehab department as directed by the Physical Therapists and/or Director of Rehabilitation Services.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.