Our Mission at PHS is to honor God by enriching the lives & touching the hearts of older adults. To better serve our guests, PHS Rehab has an enhanced weekend staffing program, Work on Weekends (WOW). The PHS WOW therapist is compensated at a higher rate for their commitment to scheduled weekend shifts. The options include one eight hour shift every other Saturday OR Sunday, OR one full weekend (Saturday/Sunday) a month.
The WOW therapist serves our transitional care locations, which offer incredible accommodations to our guests. We are seeking motivated Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants who are dedicated to orthopedic conditions, along with other common conditions for short term rehab. At PHS rehab, we provide meaningful rehabilitation rooted in the Christian experience. As a therapist serving PHS Rehab, you are part of an in house rehab team. You are supported by the interdisciplinary team to provide the best rehab services. Come work with the best in the transitional care community.
Locations for WOW:
Interlude Restorative Suites in Fridley
Interlude Restorative Suites in Plymouth
Langton Place in Roseville
Presbyterian Homes in Bloomington
Lake Minnetonka Shores in Spring Park
Boutwells Landing in Oak Park Heights
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
The Physical Therapist is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing and monitoring high quality physical therapy care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established rehabilitation policies, procedures and best practices.
• Provide direct care of residents with physician ordered evaluation and treatment based upon regulations and established rehabilitative procedures and best practices.
• Provide consultation, evaluation, and assessment of residents as needed. Implement treatment plans.
• Participate in patient/resident care planning with the team and other health care provider.
• Provide patient/resident and family education/consultation.
• Communicate resident status and needs to the patient/resident, their family, staff and other professionals (i.e. care conferences). Refer to other professionals as appropriate.
• Participate in discharge planning processes.
• Maintain records by practice standards, third party payers and regulatory agencies.
• Complete necessary portions of MDS/QMDS/care plans as required.
• Maintain all required documentation in accordance with regulations and established rehabilitation best practices.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.