Presbyterian Homes & Services - Highland Ridge in Williamsburg, IA is seeking a RN/LPN to join our Long Term Care team.
As a Registered Nurse, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults- not only physically, but emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually. You will also get to work with a team who has the same mission, and have the opportunity in developing and executing innovative ideas about how to best serve the older adults entrusted to our care. Whether you desire to continue your learning and professional development within your RN role or beyond, PHS has many opportunities for you to attend a diverse selection of classes, apply for education reimbursement, and grow within the company.
SCHEDULE/HOURS: 2nd shift - Weekdays, every other weekend and scheduled holidays.
REPORTING STRUCTURE: The RN/LPN reports directly to the Clinical Coordinator or Clinical Administrator as designated at the site.
The RN supervises the work of LPNs, Medication Assistants and Resident Assistants in the community on his/her assigned shift.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices.
• Follow the steps of the nursing process: Assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care based upon regulations and established clinical best practices.
• Perform nursing techniques for the comfort and well-being of each resident.
• Maintain all required documentation in accordance with regulations and established clinical best practices.
• Coordinate clinical care with other health care professionals inside and outside PHS.
• Maintain a work environment for employees conducive to high productivity and morale. Maintain effective communication systems with employees.
• Assist in the orientation of new team members as assigned.
• Manage the performance of assigned staff under your supervision. Coach and assist staff to achieve desired outcomes and individual development.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.