Presbyterian Homes & Services - Carondelet Village is seeking a Full Time Housekeeping Services Assistant for its team. This position includes working M-F and rotating weekends (about every 5th weekend)and rotating holidays.
525 Fairview Avenue South
St. Paul, MN 55116
Located on the campus of St. Catherine University, Carondelet Village offers an array of amenities and conveniences and connections to St. Paul's Highland Park area. Many restaurants and shopping areas are conveniently nearby for residents and employees to enjoy. The Carondelet community consists of assisted living, memory care and long-term care offered in partnership between the Sisters of St. Joseph and Presbyterian Homes & Services.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Access to bus routes
- - Discounted meals for employees
- Free Fitness Center access with a pool and hot tub
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care
The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining and assuring uncompromising levels of cleanliness in work areas, buildings and grounds. The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining an attractive and comfortable home in an environment consistent with regulations and established policies and procedures.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• General cleaning, floor care, washing, sanitizing, polishing furniture/fixtures, waste removal, stocking supplies, cleaning windows, collecting laundry from resident rooms and designated areas, sorting, labeling, washing, drying and distributing linens, and resident personal clothing per assigned schedule, ironing articles as required, inspecting laundry and linen, informing supervisor of replacement needs for communication with residents/families, and other duties as assigned.
• Ensure that housekeeping and laundry supplies are replenished in work areas.
• Ensure that equipment, tools, and supplies are cleaned and properly stored at the end of each shift.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.