Presbyterian Homes & Services - Johanna Shores in Arden Hills, MN is seeking a Nutrition & Culinary Supervisor to join its team. The Nutrition & Culinary Services Supervisor is responsible for creating high quality meals and dining experiences for customers by supervising and instructing Nutrition & Culinary Services staff, and participating in meal preparation and service consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
SCHEDULE/HOURS: Evenings from 12:30pm-9:00pm. The schedule is Full Time and includes an every-other weekend rotation.
REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Nutrition & Culinary Services Supervisor reports directly to the Nutrition & Culinary Services Director and may take work direction from the Nutrition & Culinary Services Assistant Director. The Nutrition & Culinary Services Supervisor may supervise the work of Cooks/Chefs, Servers, and Lead Servers as assigned at the site.
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
3200 Lake Johanna Blvd
Arden Hills, MN 55112
On the shores of Lake Johanna, a beautiful, wooded lakeside setting gives Johanna Shores a distinctly natural backdrop. Not far from either Minneapolis or St. Paul, this large community of dedicated staff offers a peaceful and refreshing place to work.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking (heated underground parking available for a monthly fee)
- Discounted employee meals
- Free Fitness Center access
- Onsite gift shop
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care with Memory Care
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Oversee and assist with meal preparation and service based on established menus, regulations, established polices, procedures and best practices.
• Regularly solicit customer feedback and incorporate solutions regarding the quality and satisfaction with meals served into meal and service planning.
• Assist with menu planning.
• Maintain and monitor accurate meal documentation records per established procedures.
• Assist with cleaning of equipment and work areas.
• Participate in resident care conferences as assigned.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.