Presbyterian Homes & Services - Optage Home Care is seeking a Occupational Therapist to join its team.
This is a On Call position, with an opportunity to pick up Monday through Friday to cover a leave in the North East Metro.
REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Physical Therapist reports directly to the Regional Clinical Supervisor or Home Care Administrator.
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
Optage Home and Community Based Services
Branch office is located at 2845 Hamline Ave N, Roseville, MN 55113
Service area: Twin Cities 7-county area and Western WI
Home Care | Optage
Optage provides services, care and support to those whose needs are changing, but want to stay in the place of familiarity and comfort - their home. Optage offers a faith-based, Minnesota Comprehensive License and Medicare certified program that has been serving older adults since 1978. Because Optage is a full service home care provider, we can provide continuity of care should your needs change over time.
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing and monitoring high quality occupational therapy care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established rehabilitation policies, procedures and best practices.
• Provide direct care of residents with physician ordered evaluation and treatment based upon regulations and established rehabilitative procedures and best practices.
• Provide consultation, evaluation, and assessment of residents as needed. Implement treatment plans.
• Participate in patient/resident care planning with the team and other health care provider.
• Provide patient/resident and family education/consultation.
• Communicate resident status and needs to the patient/resident, their family, staff and other professionals (i.e. care conferences).
• Refer to other professionals as appropriate.
• Participate in discharge planning processes.
• Maintain records by practice standards, third party payers and regulatory agencies.
• Complete necessary portions of MDS/QMDS/care plans as required.
• Maintain all required documentation in accordance with regulations and established rehabilitation best practices.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.