Presbyterian Homes & Services - Lake Minnetonka Shores (Spring Park, MN) is seeking a part-time Staffing Coordinator to join its nursing team.
This position is a supplement to a full-time staffing coordinator position, which would be scheduled day shift on Wednesdays and every other weekend. This position interacts with one of our very imporant customers---our employees--and building relationships is crucial. Customer service and service recovery are key components. This position staffs for all nursing positions within the Care Center and Assisted Living.
The Staffing Coordinator position requires someone who is comfortable with technology, especially within Time and Attendance systems. Previous experience with Dayforce, as well as the Microsoft products of Outlook and Excel is a plus.
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
Lake Minnetonka Shores
4515 Shoreline Drive
Spring Park, MN 55384
Situated on the western shores of the lake in Spring Park, Lake Minnetonka Shores has become known not only for its stunning park and lakeshore, but also for its vibrant and welcoming community of employees and residents. The beautiful shores of Lake Minnetonka provide a peaceful place to take breaks and breathe in the fresh air. With employee apartments next door and convenient access to many restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores, this community feels like a second home.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking
- Discounted employee meals
- Discounted on-site daycare (infant through pre-school)
- Free Fitness Center access
- Discounted employee apartments available next door to campus
- Monthly employee appreciation events
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Transitional Care/Rehab.
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for maintaining established clinical staff scheduling program. This position is also responsible for clinical payroll responsibilities and clerical duties as assigned.
• Implement established staffing patterns and schedules that meet resident care needs and financial goals.
• Serve on-call for staffing needs as assigned.
• Maintain accurate staffing documentation including attendance tracking as designated by site.
• Maintain and submit accurate staffing statistical data to supervisor according to established timelines.
• Maintain effective communication systems with all customers
• Assist in the implementation of established staffing policies, procedures and practices.
• Assist in ensuring that staffing policies and procedures are understood and implemented by staff.
• Conduct auditing as assigned.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.