Presbyterian Homes & Services - Walnut Ridge is seeking a Full Time Server /Dietary Aide to join its Nutrition & Culinary team.
REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Server reports directly to the Nutrition & Culinary Services Director or Assistant Director as designated at the site. The Server takes work direction from the Assistant Director, Nutrition & Culinary Services Supervisors and/or the supervising Cook/Chef, and/or Lead Server on duty each shift as designated at the site
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
Walnut Ridge is a beautiful senior living community ideally located off I-80/35 in the Des Moines suburb of Clive. Walnut Ridge has convenient access to the Clive aquatic center, walking trails, restaurants, banking, medical clinics and retail centers.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Free Fitness Center access (family members welcome)
- Large warm water swimming pool
- Discounted employee meals
- Great walking paths
- Convenient access to bus routes
Walnut Ridge provides the following residential care options: Independent Living, Assisted Living and Assisted Living Memory Care.
The Server / Dietary Aide is responsible for creating high quality meals and dining experience for customers by assisting with meal preparation, dining room preparation, and meal service consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
• Assist in preparing, storing, recording and serving meals, beverages and snacks for residents/customers based upon resident requests, regulations, established polices procedures and best practices.
• Clean dishes, equipment and work area according to established procedures and schedules.
• Create a positive dining experience for customers that promotes their independence, choice and overall well-being.
• Encourage resident participation in the dining program and meal activities.
• Set and clear dining tables, assist residents with menu selection, meal and beverage service, and clean the dining room according to established procedures and schedules.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.