Presbyterian Homes & Services - Kirkland Crossings, Pewaukee, WI - is seeking a Part Time Housekeeping Services Assistant for its team.
This position is approximately 2 or 3 days a week and does not include working weekends or holidays.
700 Quinlin Drive
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Kirkland Crossings is situated in a natural prairie setting complete with ponds, prairie meadows and foot trails, providing a calming and inviting work environment.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Underground heated parking available for a monthly fee
- Discounted employee meals
- Free Fitness Center access
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care
The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining and assuring uncompromising levels of cleanliness in work areas, buildings and grounds. The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining an attractive and comfortable home in an environment consistent with regulations and established policies and procedures.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• General cleaning, floor care, washing, sanitizing, polishing furniture/fixtures, waste removal, stocking supplies, cleaning windows, collecting laundry from resident rooms and designated areas, sorting, labeling, washing, drying and distributing linens, and resident personal clothing per assigned schedule, ironing articles as required, inspecting laundry and linen, informing supervisor of replacement needs for communication with residents/families, and other duties as assigned.
• Ensure that housekeeping and laundry supplies are replenished in work areas.
• Ensure that equipment, tools, and supplies are cleaned and properly stored at the end of each shift.